Saturday, December 28, 2013

Chloe: Attitudes

I am a Chloe fangirl.  Over the years I've acquired a few Chloe pieces - bags, dresses, ballet flats, boots, sunglasses, a trenchcoat - all of which I wear often and with great love.  I always feel my best in Chloe.  So naturally I requested the book Chloe: Attitudes for Christmas.  The huge tome is true to the brand: high quality, feminine, beautiful and luxurious.  The content is inspiring for both style and photography.

Here are a few of my favorite pages.  









     





 





My photos only scratch the surface of what the book offers.  If you like what you see here, I highly recommending picking up a copy for yourself.  

7 comments:

  1. Yours is a beautiful blog! I discovered it and slipped over via your comment, and I'm so glad for the opportunity to see this gorgeous book and your photography. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to hear from you! You are too kind. :)

      Delete
    2. As an admirer of your blog, I must say thank *you*. You are too kind!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous book! Very inspirational. I wish I was one of these adorable Chloe girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the Chloe girl. I'm nothing like those young, long-haired wisps, but the good side is that Chloe clothes are very wearable for the real woman.

      Delete
  3. i admit i don't know too much about chloe other than the designers that preceded the current one: lagerfeld, mccartney, philo... but all the images are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting now that you mention it, how many Chloe designers have gone on to be ridiculously successful. I think the current designer, Clare Waight Keller, is actually my favorite when it comes to designing clothes that I love and could easily wear on a daily basis.

      Delete